Creating individual bridesmaid gift baskets is a surefire way to make sure each bridesmaid receives a very personalized gift. Each basket can be different depending on their interests, but stay within the same budget for each one. The art of making a great gift basket is to include items that stay within a theme.
Here are six bridesmaid gift basket themes that you can easily put together
- Ahh the Spa Bridesmaid Gift Basket – For the pampered friend, include spotted soaps, lotions, candles, facial masks, foot scrub, massage oil and maybe even slippers or a bathrobe.
- Food & Wine Bridesmaid Gift Basket – For the gourmand friend, choose red or white wines, imported cheeses, crackers, cheese knife, wine charms and a wine bottle opener.
- Dinner & Movie Bridesmaid Gift Basket – For the home friend friend, include a DVD (comedy, drama, etc., you know what she'd like), microwave popcorn, a bottle of soda and an assortment of candy.
- Sweet Snacks Bridesmaid Gift Basket – For the sweet tooth, include hard candy, a box of chocolates, gum, mints, homemade cookies and a silly mug with hot cocoa mix.
- Party Girl Bridesmaid Gift Basket – For the wild child, include bottles of hard liquor, plumping lip gloss, thong underwear, aspirin (for the next day hangover) and some condoms.
- The Hobbyist Bridesmaid Gift Basket – This one is perfect if your bridesmaid has a hobby, just work within the theme of her hobby. For the gardener, include seeds, garden tools and a decorative ceramic pot. For the artist, include a sketchbook, colored pencils or pastels and an art book for inspiration. For the chef, include a cookbook, a spatula and some assorted spices.
To assemble the baskets, you simply place the items in baskets with some colorful
tissue paper or shredded paper and add a gift tag or card. The entire basket can be
wrapped up in cellophane or left plain with a few ribbons tied to the handle.
You do not need to use the same exact basket container for each bridesmaid. If you
They are on a tight budget, look for baskets at thrift stores and mix and match. If you
time it just right, baskets can be purchased on clearance after Easter. Other
containers such as colorful gift bags, small bathroom garbage cans, decorative
boxes, tins and tote bags will all work nicely to hold your gift items.
Have fun coming up with bridesmaid gift basket themes!
Visit http://www.do-it-yourself-weddings.com/bridesmaid-gifts.html for more
unique, do it yourself bridesmaid gift ideas.